Work With Me
What to Expect * Associated Costs * Contact Form
Welcome. With humility and respect for the journey that has brought you here, I will listen, hear your story, hold that story, and create a comprehensive plan, with you at the center.
For general inquiries, including peer-to-peer consultations and speaking engagements, please scroll to the contact form at the bottom of this page. If you’re seeking care, please read the information below first.
- Review of health history and relevant medical records
- In-depth interview and assessment (90 minutes)
- Development of comprehensive plan (60 minutes)
- Review of plan – question and answer session (15-30 minutes)
- Follow-up review of progress – usually 2 weeks after starting the regimen (15-30 minutes)
- Ongoing follow-up appointments and protocol revisions as needed
Note: Generally, the program as described above will provide optimum benefits, but we may choose to vary or tailor it to your needs.
A more flexible option for patients looking for recommendations, resources, and guidance through the maze of challenging decisions that a cancer or chronic disease diagnosis brings. Consultations are usually 60 minutes.
Peer to Peer Consulting
Healthcare professionals are invited to present patient cases for review, or to inquire about medical topics and collaborations.
Services are billed at $300.00/hour.
- Consulting time
- Treatment protocol development and revision
- Research specific to your case/inquiry
- Email communications
- Meetings and networking with other professionals on your medical team
I bill for actual time spent and do so in increments of 5 minutes.
Note: Unfortunately, I cannot accept insurance.
What to expect
Once you have sent in a contact request, our care coordinator will contact you to gather relevant information and make sure your questions are answered.
Scheduling your first appointment
- Once you have sent in a contact request, my care coordinator will contact you to gather relevant information and make sure your questions are answered.
- I will evaluate all of the information and contact you to let you know if we can offer care.
- An initial in-depth consultation will be scheduled. To secure your appointment, I will need your completed Payment Agreement, a credit card on file, and a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied to the cost of the initial consultation.
- The initial visit is typically 90 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary.
Preparing for your initial, in-depth consultation
One week prior to your initial consultation, you will need to provide:
- Completed HIPAA and Consent to Treat forms
- Completed Health Questionnaire
- Relevant medical records and documents such as: Lab work, Pathology reports, Scans, Surgical data, Diagnosis reports, & Protocols from other practitioners
The in-depth, initial consultation
- Consultations are in person, by video meeting, or by phone. When possible, in-person consultations are encouraged for the initial meeting.
- You will be receiving a lot of information. Having an advocate is helpful and they are welcome to join any consults! Video meeting invites can include your advocate(s) and can be recorded. Conference calls can be arranged as needed.
- After your initial interview and assessment, I will review research relevant to your case and develop a unique and comprehensive plan for you. You will receive this by email within one week of the consultation.
- The time needed for this work is typically 60 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary from 30 to 90 minutes.
- Your protocol will include:
• Botanical and nutritional medicine protocol
• Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
• Pharmaceutical recommendations if applicable
• Lab work request
• Additional therapies to consider
• PLAN – overview of the goals and intentions for the initial protocol and a look at future options.
Protocol Review Session
- After your protocol is delivered, you will be scheduled for a protocol review. This phone consultation is typically 30 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary from 15 to 45 minutes.
- Once you have read through the protocol, you are likely to have questions. As you read through the document, note these questions in preparation for the protocol review session. I will work with you directly to help you fully understand my recommendations.
Obtaining Botanical and Nutritional Medicines
- You will get a copy of the medicinary ordering instructions along with your protocol.
- There is excellent support available through the Jade Mountain Medicinary. Our staff will help you get started and answer questions about your medicines.
Protocol Refinement Session
Two weeks after you have started your protocol, there will be a check-in to make sure things are working well for you. There may be a few revisions to the protocol after this consult.
Additional Check In Consultations
Follow-up appointments will be recommended based on individual needs to ensure you are getting the support you need.