Consultation offerings, associated costs, what to expect, pricing and forms.
- Review of health history and selected medical records.
- In-depth interview and assessment (90 minutes)
- Development of comprehensive treatment plan (30-60 minutes)
- Review of plan – question and answer session (30 minutes)
- Follow-up review of progress
– usually 2 weeks after starting the regimen (30 minutes)
- On-going follow up appointments and protocol revisions as needed
Note: generally the program as described above will provide optimum benefit
but it can vary due to individual needs.
In-depth info on what to expect, the process, forms etc.
These appointments are designed to be a more flexible option for patients who are looking for recommendations, resources, and guidance through the maze of challenging decisions that a cancer or chronic disease diagnosis brings. They are usually 60 minutes and do not require submission of medical records.
Peer to Peer Consulting
Healthcare professionals are invited to present patient cases for collaborative review, or to inquire about medical topics and issues. Collaboration and education are both avenues for working together.
Medical care and consulting services are billed at $250.00/hour.
- Consulting time – face-to-face or by phone
- Treatment protocol development and revision
- Research specific to your case/inquiry
- Questions answered by email
We bill for actual time spent and do so in increments of 5 minutes.
What to expect
Once you have decided to pursue care with Jason, and have sent in a contact request, you will be contacted by our patient liaison, who will gather relevant information and make sure your questions are answered.
It is important that this approach is a good fit for you!
Scheduling your first appointment
- Once you have decided to pursue care with me, and have sent in a contact request, you will be contacted by our care coordinator, who will gather relevant information and make sure your questions are answered. It is important that this approach is a good fit for you!
- An initial, in-depth consultation will be scheduled. To secure your appointment we will need your completed Payment Agreement, a credit card on file and a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be applied to the cost of the initial consultation.
- The initial visit is typically 90 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary.
Preparing for your initial, in-depth consultation
Submit all requested documents prior to one week before initial consultation
• HIPPA Agreement (download)
• Consent to Treatment (download)
• Intake Questionnaire (download)
• Relevant medical records (based on each case history)
• Payment Agreement (download)
The in-depth, initial consultation
- Consultations are in person, by video meeting, or by phone. In person consultations are encouraged for the initial meeting.
- Having an advocate along or taping the consultation can be a great benefit as you will be receiving a lot of information. Conference calls can be arranged if your advocate is not in the same location.
Your treatment plan
- After your initial interview and assessment, I will review research relevant to your case and develop a unique and comprehensive plan for you. You will receive this by email within one week of the consultation.
- The time needed for this work is typically 30 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary from 30 to 60 minutes.
- Your treatment plan will include:
• Botanical and Nutritional Medicine Protocol
• Dietary and Lifestyle recommendations
• Pharmaceutical recommendations if applicable
• Lab work request
• Additional therapies to consider
• PLAN – overview of the goals and intentions for the initial protocol and a look at future options.
Protocol Review Session
- After your initial consultation you will be scheduled for a protocol review. This is a phone consultation and is typically 30 minutes. As each case is unique, this time may vary from 15 to 45 minutes.
- Once you have read through the treatment plan, you are likely to have questions. As you read through the document, note any questions you might have in preparation for the protocol review. Jason will work with you directly to help you fully understand his recommendations.
- We want to make sure that you understand what is needed to be successful!
Obtaining Botanical and Nutritional Medicines
- You will get a copy of the medicinary ordering instructions along with your protocol.
- There is excellent support available through the Jade Mountain Medicinary. The Medicinary staff will help you get started and is available to answer questions about your medicines.
Protocol Refinement Session
Two weeks after you have started with the treatment protocol there will be a check in to make sure things are working well for you. There may be a few revisions to the protocol after this consult.
Additional Check In Consultations
Follow up appointments will be recommended based on individual needs. The important considerations are that you are getting the support you need, that changes are reported, and that new medical information is made available and reviewed.