Hi everyone. I’m getting excited about giving two live talks at the annual Medicines from the Earth conference next weekend. This conference is a rich compilation of knowledge and wisdom about the role of botanical medicine in health and disease. It’s been an honor to be a speaker at the Medicines from the Earth conference over the past 10+ years, and I highly recommend taking a look at the topics being presented on this year, and exploring what this conference has to offer.
CE credits for ND, MD, DO, RN, LAc and more (approved by AAFP, OBNM and NCCAOM)
• Live online sessions Friday-Monday with speaker Q&A
• 30 streaming video presentations plus 4-hour Intensive with Jason Miller, DACM, LAc
• In-person field study and herb walk near Asheville, NC (safety guidelines permitting)
• Access to videos for 1 year
• Digital book and audio set to own
• Effective Pain Relief with Botanical and Nutritional Medicine
• Botanical Medicine Targeting Cancer Stem Cells
• Brain Aging in the Menopausal Woman: Effects of Moods, Memory and Botanical Solutions
• Acute Viral Infections: Addressing COVID and Seasonal Epidemic Disease
• Herbs to Improve Adrenergic Tone – Lifting Deep Lethargy and Melancholia
• 3 panels including Saturday Keynote: “Honoring Our Teachers – Stories for the Early Years of Modern Herbalism” with Deborah Frances, ND, Kat Maier, RH (AHG) and Mary Bove, ND
Jason Miller DACM, LAc, Dipl O.M. (NCCAOM) is the owner and founder of Jade Mountain Medicine Inc. in Ashland Oregon, where he specializes in the collaborative management of patients with cancer and chronic disease.